We do this using the popular, easy-to-use and inexpensive WordPress content management system.
- wow-factor designs
- logical layouts
- attention-grabbing headlines
- compelling words.
The designers, programmers and copywriters we call on are all highly skilled and experienced. We build search engine friendly websites and help our clients to promote their business via Facebook, Twitter and the other important social media services.
Starter Website built using WordPress
- This option will give you a search engine friendly website of between 1 and 5 pages.
- It includes up to 5 hours of graphic design time. If needed, it can also include the building of an integrated blog section, a search facility, social media links and the installation of Google Analytics.
- Typical price range: £500 to £1,000
Standard Website built using WordPress
- This option will give you a search engine friendly website of between 6 and 15 pages. It includes up to 10 hours of graphic design time. It can also include, if needed, the building of an integrated blog section, a search facility, social media links and the installation of Google Analytics.
- It also includes the installation and set-up of up 5 plug-ins that add extra features to your site.
- Typical price range: £1,000 to £2,500
Advanced Website built using WordPress
- This option will give you an entirely custom-built website.
- It’ll include up to 25 hours of design time, up to 100 pages and whichever plug-ins you need.
- Typical price range: From £2,500
Examples of our work include:
- Sarah Lockett
- The House of Fleurice
- A Star Exam Answers
- Ruislip Rangers Football Club
More examples available on request.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a very flexible and reliable Content Management System (CMS). It is ideal for small and mid-sized business websites. Over 14% of all websites in the world now use WordPress. We first create a WordPress theme and then build those designs into the WordPress CMS by writing clean computer code.